Friday 15 March 2013

Introductions

Hi, and welcome to my blog :)

DoubleTroubleTravel is basically a blog about me (Jade) travelling with my daughter (Jahzara).

I took Jahzara backpacking through central America when she was 3, and since then we have been on various trips; from simple weekends in London to a couple of months exploring Guatemala.

I have always meant to write about our trips and to share hints and tips with other travellers; especially families and particularly single parent units like ours. 

I'm new to this, so bear with me.... but we also have a facebook page - Double Trouble Travel where I will post photos, videos and so on.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Double-Trouble-Travel/533627053326976?ref=ts&fref=ts

So watch this space for stories of travel adventures, big or small .....

Jade & Jahzara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thought, comments or questions about the blog....